Monday, October 30, 2017

I Brake for...Thank You Cards

Hello Crafty friends. It's Monica from Taylormadecards4u. Today I am sharing some inspiration using one of the sentiments from the Inspirational Plate #2 set  which can be found over at the I Brake for Stamps shop.



I have shared several cards this month using some of the wonderful sentiments from this set. It is a great set for everyday cards.

I decided this week to create a simple, yet elegant thank you card. Black and grey are always so classic and they make great cards.  



I also added a sheer black ribbon to accent the bold "Thanks so Much" focal point. 

This card is very simple to make enabling you to duplicate them with ease. You can easily create several to create as a set to give as a gift or to have on hand when you need to send out your own Thank You cards.

Thanks for stopping by!



No comments:

Post a Comment