Monday, November 6, 2017

I Brake for Retro Art!

Hi everyone and Happy November. Monica here from Taylormadecards4u.
I wanted to start out my month sharing a Retro/vintage card using a brick background and this Retro cutie that both come from the set called Wood Background Half sheet over at the I Brake for Stamps shop.



I have been eying this set for a while. It comes with two background stamps as well as this great sentiment and little lady. She reminds me of WWII graphics and I am sure I will have a lot of fun designing with her.

Before stamping my background, I adhered this fancy frame to some grey cardstock. I wanted to have her framed to make sure she stood out.

I then added some retro looking washi tape along the sides of some designer cardstock and adhered the layers onto some white cardstock.

It is a fun stamp set with so many possibilities.

Thanks for stopping by!


No comments:

Post a Comment