Wednesday, November 15, 2017

I Brake For....Table Top Tree!

Hello stampers!  Nancy here today.  I know we have not yet celebrated Thanksgiving , but I am in full Christmas mode!




This darling stamp is called Table Top Tree and can be found here.  Isn't it just the cutest thing?  We have our main tree in the living room, but also have a small table top tree on the patio where we spend a lot of time.  I love the rustic and natural feel of this image.

I stamped it with Memento ink and colored it using a mix of copics and prisma pencils.  Then I sponged in some snowy hills in the background to make a wintery scene.

And I have two favorites on this card. First is my use of a stardust gel pen to get a sparkly look - I used it mainly on the tree branches - here is a closer look...



The second thing I love to see on holiday cards is plaid paper!!!!  I just love the look of plaids during the holiday.  It seems this year it was a main décor focus because I've seen so many things with plaid in the stores.  I found a great pad of paper at Michaels called Plaid Tidings that had 60 sheets of different plaid designs! I think I am set for many years to come with this pad of paper.

The sentiment is part of another stamp that I used last week called Happy Holidays Ornaments which can be found here. I just used the sentiment part of the stamp.

I hope your holiday season is going well.  Stop by the IBFS store and take a look at all the wintery and holiday stamps they have.

Thanks so much for stopping by today!



No comments:

Post a Comment