Wednesday, April 12, 2017

I Brake For....Trailer!

Hello my stamping friends. Nancy here today .  Here in Florida the remaining snowbirds (people from northern areas who come to Florida for the winter) are either back home or in their campers on  their way.  In about two months we'll have a new group of travelers coming for summer vacations. So I thought I would show you a cute card with the IBFS image  called Trailer.



I stamped the image with Memento Tuxedo Black ink and colored it with copics.  I tried a bunch of different colors on the trailer.  From basic silver to bold red and even did a two-tone version by drawing a line across the middle of the image.  In the end I went with the blue/green color because it reminds me of the color of the motorcycle my husband had years ago.

The image was  stamped on a stitched oval die cut.  The clouds are a silhouette file.  The kraft cardstock base was embossed with a cuttlebug folder.   The patterned paper is from a Michael's 6 x 6 pad of 60 sheets which I picked up for just a few dollars.

As cute as this trailer is I have to confess I am not much of a camper.  When I'm on vacation I want luxury!

The Trailer stamp can be found on the IBFS store here.

Thanks so much for stopping by today.  head on over to the IBFS store where you will find thousands of stamps!  






No comments:

Post a Comment