Monday, April 17, 2017

I Brake for April's new baby boy!

Hello and happy Monday!!

It's a time for celebration in my home town!  
That's right...that world famous giraffe APRIL is from my hometown. (well, close enough)
Her owner Jordan is.  She's about 30 min. away from my house.  We first met him about 13 yrs. ago when my kids used to go to birthday parties that he was at.  He used to bring all his little critters like snakes, centipedes, tortoises and bearded dragons.  It was fun for the kids and adults alike!

For those of you who don't know the story, there's a small zoo called Animal Adventure in Harpursville, N.Y.  They have a giraffe couple April (15) and Oliver (5).  They recently bred for the first time.  The zoo set up a live webcam and almost the entire world watched and waited for April to give birth.  This past Saturday (2 days ago) she finally did!

It's a boy!!


I used three stamps from I Brake for Stamps on April's card.




April and her soon to be named calf  are both doing well!
I'll be mailing my card to them today and can't wait to visit them this summer!
Congratulations April and Oliver and of course Jordan and everyone at Animal Adventure!




No comments:

Post a Comment