Thursday, April 20, 2017

I Brake for Coffee ...

Hello IBFS fans !!

It's Crystal here and today I am back and using the Coffee Shy Bear  to create a 2D more dimensional look to my image .



if you look closely to the paw and the face I stamped and colored the image  and the stamped again and only colored the paws and face and then fussy cut them out and next I used a stylus on the backside to cup up the paws and face I then add glue dots and put them over them main image to give a puffed up dimensional look  ,
this is a flower molding mat and stylus and I trace the outer edge to cup it and give a dome look


I do run my copic marker around the fussy cut edge to cover the white paper edge



I also stenciled some coffee stains with TH stencil and tore the layer to give a fun distressed look and then I inked the edges with walnut stain , my hello is die cut 2 times and layered up on a black fishtail banner that I used a white gel pen to make faux stitching , I added a few of my DIY enamel dots I make . I added glossy accents to the bears nose to make it look shiny. Thats it for this card ,I hope you enjoyed it . For The Coffee Shy Bear and many other great images, be sure to hop over to IBFS online store and pick it up. 

No comments:

Post a Comment