Wednesday, March 29, 2017

I Brake For...Peaches!! And a Freebie!

Hello stampers.  Nancy here  and happy Wednesday where it is my turn to show you a beautiful, juicy and ripe stamp.  Do you like peaches?  I LOVE them and IBFS has them!!  Here is my piece:

It showcases the beautifully drawn stamp called Peaches, available here,  and it  is also available as part of a larger set called MS58 Full Sheet which includes not just this peach image but pears, melons and grapes as well.  That large set can be found here.

This stamp works well for a card front but I ended up making a framed piece for my craft room.  I stamped the image with Memento Tuxedo Black ink and colored it with copics.  Love how it turned out and I think I can use this image to practice my copic coloring.  I can see coloring this in various shades of red, pink, yellow and orange. making the fruit lighter or darker in color.

Now, I have a freebie for you!  The text that you see around the frame was created by me using a bunch of different fonts.  I printed it out on kraft cardstock and changed the transparency down to about 60% so that it would not overwhelm the main image.  If you want the background for your personal use here it is:

Thanks for stopping by today.  I hope you pop on over to the IBFS store and take a look at this stamp and the larger set - they are all lovely images.  

Have fun!!


No comments:

Post a Comment