Wednesday, March 8, 2017

I Brake For...Some Days

Ever have one of those days where nothing seems to go right?  Hopefully it does not happen often but there are times when it's just not your day.  And this stamp and sentiment from I Brake For Stamps says it all..


The stamps are from the Carmen Medlin Curiosities line at IBFS.  This set of the monster and the sentiment is called Some Days Set and can be found here.  It is also available in the Curiosities Set 2 which includes 5 other cute monsters and sentiments.  That set can be found here.
I stamped the image with memento tuxedo black ink and colored it with copics.  The grass is an EK Success punch.  The polaroid frame is a silhouette file.
The patterned paper has stitch lines in the design and I wanted to carry that onto the card so I cut the paper and some white cardstock with a curved lines stitch die - here is a close up.


 have to say that I just love these little monster stamps and especially like that they are paired with funny sentiments.  Be sure to stop by the IBFS store to check them out.  

Thanks for stopping by today!


No comments:

Post a Comment