Thursday, October 13, 2016

I Brake for Birthdays !!

Hello IBFS fans !!

It's Crystal here and today's card is a birthday card , between my daughter and my grandkids,I am always in need of Birthdays cards for the parties they attend and the kids really enjoy getting handmade cards from me and this makes my heart so full and happy that they truly appreciate the thought and love that I put into my cards for them , kids really do love handmade cards . For today's card I am using an image from the Bravehearts Collection .



I did not use the cute sentiments this time with my card , I really thought this little skater girl would make a sweet birthday card , but I can also see this set as Halloween cards too , next week I share one in Halloween so stay tuned ...







for this card I distressed the bottom layer and curled the corners , I added banners and put on some stickles for bling , added Happy Birthday in die cuts and sanded them to distress, added so DIY enamel dots , the image is colored with Prisma colored pencils.

If you like the Bravehearts Collection or want to check out some other great stamps
 visit the IBFS store

Thanks so much for stopping by. 


No comments:

Post a Comment