Sunday, October 30, 2016

I Brake For Pears


Hi, Jamie Martin here with you today and I have a pearfect card for you to give to a friend. The pears are from I Brake For Stamps, new Fruits and Flowers Sheet and they were stamped three times with Leaf Green Wendy Vecchi Archival Ink, masked and sponged with brown ink.  Once done the masks were removed to reveal the uninked pears, it was then layered onto black paper.

Fruits and Flowers Sheet-look at all of the beautiful stamps in this set!



For the background paper, the word pear was randomly stamped on a white panel with Shabby Shutters Distress Ink, the edges were sponged and ribbon was tied around the bottom.  The panel was then glued to a black card with Zip Dry Glue. Hello was diecut from black paper and glued to the center pear.

You can see a card I made with this set a couple of weeks ago that has a completely different look by clicking HERE.

I hope I have inspired you to Stamp This!



No comments:

Post a Comment