Thursday, September 1, 2016

I Brake for a Rock Star ..

Hello IBFS fans !!

It's Crystal here, hope your week has gone well, today I made a card using You Got Served Sam from the Humorous Senior line , he was colored copics on his skin and colored pencils on his clothes. Masculine cards use to be hard for me ,but anymore I don't dread making them , they just seem to flow , keep them simple, in a manly color pallet  , I find it helpful to use a 6x6 paper pad that has great guy papers  ( 6x6 paper pads have smaller patterns to fit A2 cards perfectly ), this will make it much easier to match your color pallet too and no glitter ( that is what is so hard for me ..hehe )  , you can distress the papers, add a great sentiment and some die cuts and you have a great card , you can use fibers such as twines or enamel dots . eyelets ect .. guys like simple ,clean and or rustic cards , no fufu ... awh man those are my favorite hehe ...




I hope  You Got Served Sam  has inspired  to make a great masculine card , remember less is more for guy cards.. Good Luck and remember YOU ROCK !!!!
For this image and so many more visit the IBFS store


No comments:

Post a Comment