Friday, September 9, 2016

I Brake for Elves!

Here's a whimsical, slightly spooky card, featuring Elf Silhouette (Stampinback) that is available at I Brake for Stamps.



I wish you could see this one in person as the photo doesn't show the shimmer of the card. Here's how I created it! 

Sky Blue, Medium Blue, and Pink dye inks were sponged and blended over shimmery white cardstock. 

Light grey archival ink was sponged over the Mini Wildflower Layering stencil . Blue-Violet ink was sponged over aTornado stencil. Dark Grey ink was sponged over a greass stencil. Black ink was sponged over "Imagine" from the Mini Inspired stencil.

Finally Elf Silhouette was stamped with Jet Black Archival ink. Yellow and orange pens were used to add a bit of a gleam to the eye. The image panel was edged with black ink, then adhered to the black card.

I Brake for Stamps has a large selection of Stampinback stamps and a plethora of other great rubber stamps. You should check 'em all out. Tell them I sent you! Click on my badge below to be whisked over to I Brake for Stamps to check out all of the goodies!



Thanks for visiting today!
Kathi

No comments:

Post a Comment