Thursday, September 8, 2016

I Brake for Baby Bear ...

Hello IBFS fans !!!!
It's Crystal here and today I have a sweet baby card using Clothesline Bear, I am using the red rubber version from MS61 Full Plate but it also comes in digi form here . I colored this image with colored pencils and created a fluffy cloud background , it's very light but its there .
 I die cut the image with a dot stud oval die and layered up some Kraft cardstock with some Navy that i die cut with my Wonky stitched edge die , I die cut Congratulations from silver foil cardstock and added a die cut bow  , I then added glitter dots



these glitter dots are punched from scrap Heat Transfer Vinyl ( I make shirts and have lots of this left over so i used my circle punched to make dots to add to glue dots for cards , waste nothing this stuff is too pretty. )



For Clothesline Bear and so many more images visit the IBFS store

No comments:

Post a Comment