Thursday, February 25, 2016

I Brake Gym Rats !!!

Hello IBFS fans !!
It's Crystal here and today I made a card using Gym Rat Rita , she can be bought as a single stamp or on a Humorous Seniors Full sheet with other great images , I though she would make a great card for a friend who is doing an awesome job on her weight loss journey ....

Screen Shot 2016-02-23 at 5.25.11 PMScreen Shot 2016-02-23 at 5.25.40 PM
today I am going to paper piece her workout clothes , I like to shade my paper pc and then I run a black marker around the edge of the cut , I will also run some matching ink on the stamp image , I do this just in case my paper piece is not cut exact , the ink color under it will camouflage it . my image is copic colored .
IMG_4448
IMG_4452
IMG_4450IMG_4451IMG_4454

inside my card I used and air brush with a copic marker and a stencil ( eBrush by craftwell )

IMG_4449
IMG_4453

colors I used to color my image

IMG_4455

I hope this has inspired you to make a few special  cards with a fun image .
For this image and so many more visit the IBFS store  .
when you visit I Brake for Stamps store ,

Crystal Lopez – Design Team member for IBFS

No comments:

Post a Comment