Thursday, February 18, 2016

I Brake for Stitches ...

Hello IBFS fans !!!

It's Crystal here and today I have a Thank You card made using a stamp called Stitching Stella  she can be bought as a single stamp or you can buy her as a #ES1009 Humorous Seniors Full sheet  with many other great images .



my image was copic colored  , I used several dies to make this card , Thanks is a Lawn Fawn die , the Sewing border is a Tim Holtz on the edge die , the pattern texture on my paper is a TH embossing folder that I chalked in navy to make the embossing stand out , the word bubble is a LF die and cut vellum so you could still see my background papers ,   the buttons are cut from a different paper using the TH sewing on the edge , I added twine to thread spool and a brad to scissors
IMG_4445
I made a matching envelope too
IMG_4441
IMG_4443
inside my card I used the  LF word bubble die  and die cut a few random buttons , also used some quilt paper I had ...
IMG_4446

I had Sew much fun creating this card , it will be a great thank you card for anyone who does sewing repair work for you , don't you think ?
I hope this has inspired you to make a few special Thank You cards with a fun image .
For this image and so many more visit the IBFS store  .
when you visit I Brake for Stamps store ,

Crystal Lopez – Design Team member for IBFS

1 comment: