Thursday, February 11, 2016

I Brake for Pink Daisies ...

Hello IBFS fans !!!
It's Crystal here and today I am using a digital stamp called Betti , a Rick St.Dennis image from the I Brake For Stamps store. I copic colored her and made an easel card ,  I made pink daisies to hold my card open.


IMG_4435IMG_4436IMG_4438IMG_4439IMG_4440

this image was so fun to color  , when I saw this image I just knew the flowers on her hat just had to be pink daisies and from there is this card took on a life of its own , sometimes that's all you need to get started on making a card , find and image that you get excited to color .

I hope this has inspired you to make an easel card with a fun image .
For this image and so many more visit the IBFS store  .
when you visit I Brake for Stamps store ,

Crystal Lopez – Design Team member for IBFS

No comments:

Post a Comment