Thursday, February 4, 2016

I Brake for Water Aerobics

Hello IBFS fans !!!
It's Crystal here and today I am playing with water color, the image for my card is Water Aerobics Agnes  ,she can be bought as a single stamp and she also comes in the Humorous Seniors Full Sheet  and both can be found in the I Brake for stamps store just click I have linked them .



to make this card I used the following
Screen Shot 2016-02-02 at 2.59.12 PM
I stamped my image in black soot ink and the used clear embossing powder and heat set, this technique make it much easier to water-color and the color nor flow all over , makes it more controlled , I used Bristol water-color paper ( lots smoother to stamp on )
IMG_4419
my colors I used , I used both distress markers and ink pads
IMG_4420
I used tumbled glass and salty ocean on a craft mat , spritzed with water drag the paper thru and heat dry , do this several times until you get the look you love be sure to heat dry between layers , my image was water colored and then fussy cut out and popped up
IMG_4425
IMG_4421IMG_4422
I chose this die cut sentiment  , I was think with all the exercising after first of the year this would make a perfect card  , Way to go !! keep up the great work , we all like to hear positive words to keep us on track .
IMG_4423
I added a water-color layer inside my card too and you can hand write a sentiment or stamp a sentiment inside
IMG_4424

well that's my card for today , it was fun to watercolor and to use a different technique from the norm for me .
I hope this has inspired you to make a card and share with a friend .. share the stamping love : )
for this image and so many more visit the IBFS store  .
when you visit I Brake for Stamps store ,

Crystal Lopez – Design Team member for IBFS

1 comment:

  1. That watery background is really nice! I like that there is plenty of white space in there too!

    ReplyDelete