Monday, February 8, 2016

I Brake For The Hokey Pokey

{jane bosi} Happy Monday, Brakers!  I thought we could all use a Monday morning chuckle!  I Brake For Stamps has such a fantastic line up of these crazy and fun Humorous Seniors--who among us doesn't just love them!?

This hula granny can be found on sheet AA1005 or singly as Ghost of Hulas Past.  LOL!!  Be sure to check out the whole category because there are so many seriously funny images!

I started by stamping the image on a piece of water color paper and then water coloring with distress inks.  I love how you can layer up colors using these inks this way.  For a little extra texture, I added some water droplets in a splatter pattern to complete the background.

To finish off the project, I added the thought provoking sentiment: What If.....Get this one while you can......there's only three left in the overstock section!

That's all!  Be Awesome--Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment