Thursday, October 1, 2015

I Brake for a Good Witch ..

Hello IBFS fans !!
It's Crystal here and I am back with another Halloween card  , today I am using another digi stamp from the Rick St. Dennis line , her name is Magic Wanda digi but she also come in red Rubber too Magic Wanda red rubber . I decided to color her with green skin, yet another reason to love Halloween , you can color/ dress up your image in non-traditional way , today we are going green skin for this cute witch .

IMG_4227

I added stickle in black to the die cut webs and the chandelier already on the papers I chose to use , yellow stickles on the start and buckle

IMG_4229IMG_4234

for more of my creations come visit me at my blog www.8upscrapin.com 

inside my card , a great way to use those printed papers with a  layout already 
I hope my card has inspired you to make some Halloween cards .
for this image and so many more visit the IBFS store  .
when you visit I Brake for Stamps store ,

Crystal Lopez – Design Team member for IBFS


DT_logo (2)

No comments:

Post a Comment