Thursday, October 22, 2015

I Brake for Candy Canes !!!

Hello IBFS fans !!
It's Crystal here and today I made a Christmas card , yep it's time to kick it in high gear to get all my Christmas cards made in time .How early do you start making your Christmas Cards ? The image I am using today is called Candy Cane Santa and its a digi by Rick St Dennis  , yep I am really loving these and that's why you have seen so many from me lately  , give them a try , you will be hooked too .

IMG_4261IMG_4262IMG_4264
my image was copic colored .IMG_4265
my background was made using various snowflake punches and dies , I am using the positive and negative , no waste here , only lots of wow and texture
IMG_4266
I hope my card has inspired you to make some Christmas cards .
for this image and so many more visit the IBFS store  .
when you visit I Brake for Stamps store ,

Crystal Lopez – Design Team member for IBFS
For more creation from me visit my blog at www.8upscrapin.com 
DT_logo (2)

No comments:

Post a Comment