Thursday, October 15, 2015

I Brake for Pilgrims / Frogs ??

Hello IBFS fans !!
It's Crystal here and today I made a Thanksgiving card using Freddie Pilgrim digi , isn't he so cute ? Have you ever tried the digis' in the I Brake for Stamps store  , if not give them a try , my favorite part about a digi is you can print them any size you want . I colored him with copic markers and I will show the colors I used below . We can always use a card the says Thanks , so today's card is a simple but oh so cute ..



IMG_4256 (1)IMG_4255 (1)IMG_4259 (1)inside my card
IMG_4258 (1)
IMG_4253 (1)

I hope my card has inspired you to make some Fall Thank You cards .
for this image and so many more visit the IBFS store  .
when you visit I Brake for Stamps store ,

for more creations by me come visit me at my blog www.8upscrapin.com
Crystal Lopez – Design Team member for IBFS
DT_logo (2)

No comments:

Post a Comment