Tuesday, September 1, 2015

I Brake for Larks (and other birds)

Greetings one and all!

I'm Kathi and I'm happy as a lark because I've joined the IBFS design team! 

Here's my first card which uses Lark!


Lark was stamped with Tuxedo Black Memento ink (Tsukineko/Imagine Crafts) and colored with Copic markers. 

I roughed up the edges of the image panel using my Distress Tool, then went with a CAS design using patterned papers from a really old 6x6 pad by My Mind's Eye. Some Gathered Twigs Distress ink was sponged on the card front, which was then mounted on Kraft cardstock.

I left space for a sentiment at the bottom. 

For Lark, lots of other great bird stamps, a great variety of other gorgeous stamps, and other nifty things, visit I Brake For Stamps!

Kathi 

4 comments:

  1. I have this image...it's one of my favorites! Your card is gorgeous! I love those vibrant greens! Welcome to the team.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful card, my dada was a bird watcher and this would be a perfect card for a guy or a lady , love it ..Welcome to the DesignTeam cant wait to see more of your creations !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty! I love this stamp and like Crystal said it would be perfect for male or female. Welcome to the team!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is awesome. Congratulations to on being on the design team. Great products at I Brake for Stamps so have fun working with them.

    ReplyDelete