Thursday, September 10, 2015

I Brake for Jumbo Acorns ...

Hello IBFS fans !!

It's Crystal here and Fall is in the air and on the ground in my backyard ,we have three acorn trees in my backyard and the squirrels reek havoc on them and you must wear shoes to walk in the grass , the acorn really hurt to walk on ..so yes I Brake for Acorns ..lol so in honor of Fall and all those acorns I made this Thanks card using the Jumbo Acorns stamp . I stamped my kraft layer with the stamp twice for a back ground to my copic colored image and then i fussy cut it out added a raffia bow and then topped with my image ,I wanted to make the acorns pop even more so I added glossy accents to them .



IMG_4181

IMG_4184

I hope you enjoy the cooler weather heading your way , it's been a great Summer here in Southern Illinois but I am so ready to see the beautiful colors of Fall .

Supplies : Jumbo Acorns stamp , Kraft card stock , Rich Coco memento ink , copic markers , raffia , glossy accents, Stampin Up Hello You thinlits (Thanks )  , orange glitter card stock
for this image and so many more visit the IBFS store  .
when you visit I Brake for Stamps store ,

 Crystal Lopez – Design Team member for IBFS

To see more cards from me visit my blog at www.8upscrapin.com

DT_logo (2)

No comments:

Post a Comment