Tuesday, September 8, 2015

I Brake for Coffee.

I do brake for coffee. I run on coffee. I do not run on mornings because I am a night owl and awake until the wee morning hours.


The above card features Bunny/ATC Diva.
Isn't she adorable? Don't you just love her bunny slippers and that plush robe? I know that I do. She's one of a bunch of ATC Divas by Rubber Romance. I kind of love them all, but I had to have Bunny first. Those bunny slippers spoke to me. They said "Get me now." Since I rarely argue with *those voices*, I did.
Bunny was stamped with Tuxedo Black Memento ink (Tsukineko/Imagine Crafts) and colored with Copic markers. The image panel was die-cut with a die from the Rectangles set of dies (QuicKutz/WeR). The next largest die was used to die-cut kraft cardstock, which was edged with Brushed Corduroy Distress ink (Ranger)

The Fresh Brewed Alterations die (Tim/Sizzix) was used to die-cut textured Kraft cardstock (hoarded Club Scrap), regular Kraft cardstock, and white cardstock. Gathered Twigs Distress ink was sponged over the Clocks stencil (Prima) onto the take-out coffee cup and the edges of the take-out cup. Brushed Corduroy Distress ink was sponged over the coffee sleeve to bring out the texture of the cardstock. The white straw/coffee stirrer was colored with Copic markers to match Bunny

The coffee cup was assembled and Bunny was added to the sleeve.

The sentiment, from the late lamented justjohanna/odd Bird Planet stamps, was stamped onto Kraft cardstock, die-cut with one of the dies from the Speech Bubble One set (Spellbinders). The cardstock was kept in the die and Brushed Corduroy Distress ink was sponged over the die. I thought it was the perfect sentiment for Bunny and this card.

Gathered Twigs Distress ink was sponged over the Clocks stencil (Prima) onto the remaining scrap of textured Kraft cardstock. A strip of clock-printed Washi tape was added and the coffee cup was adhered to the card front. The sentiment speech bubble was adhered. The card front was adhered to a kraft A2 card and I called it done!

Thanks for visiting today!

Kathi

Be sure to pop over to I Brake For Stamps to see what's new!

No comments:

Post a Comment