Thursday, August 13, 2015

I Brake for a soak ..

Hello IBFS fans !!!!
It's Crystal here with a super simple card and awesome technique called Glitter Splatters for you to try .Today I am using Bubble Bath Belinda to create this card .


okay  to get this look this is what I did Copic color and fussy cut the image out

next I lay down 3 different colors and patterns of washi tape ( Stampin Up ) to the base , later I decide to cut this down to 4" by 5 1/4" to layer on a darker card base

IMG_4067
next mix 50 /50 Aleene's tack it over and over glue with water and use a paint brush to tap brush loaded with glue mixture to create splats
IMG_4068

next I used diamond glitter and covered the glue splats ( this can be done with any color ) I chose diamond to give a look of bath foam bubbles floating around .

IMG_4070 (1)

shake off extra and set aside to dry , after its dry with and old paint brush dust off extra glitter
after glitter splats are dry add the image with glue dots to the front of your card , I added wink of stella to bubbles and then added glossy accents to the bubbles on the image  , I added dots of glossy accents not solid spots glossy accents  , this give even more texture

IMG_4075
notice I cut the front down to layer on a darker card base , the Love life is a Kaiser die cut
IMG_4079IMG_4080IMG_4082IMG_4083IMG_4084

I think this card would be perfect to add a spa gift card too and could be used for any occasion . 
For more creative inspiration visit my blog  @ www.8upscrapin.com

well I hope you try out this technique on your cards .
for this image and so many more visit the IBFS store  .
when you visit I Brake for Stamps store ,
Crystal Lopez – Design Team member for IBFS

DT_logo (2)

No comments:

Post a Comment