Monday, August 24, 2015

I Brake For Love

{jane bosi) Do yoooooouuuu believe in loooovvve? Does anyone besides me currently have a Cher sound track raging in their head???  Happy Monday, Brakers!  I've had to take a break from my Monday floral feature and share this 3x3 canvas project.  It's been a few weeks since I made it and I just can't keep quiet any longer!

My new favorite is this amazing sheet by Alie Hoogenboezem de Vries Designs ......when I got it, I could barely cut all the images apart before I was compelled to ink them up.  I started by laying down a layer of acrylic paints in various colors on a 3x3 canvas.  Using a few of the shaped images, I added contrast to the colorful background with white paint.  The remainder was a bit of fussy cutting (which I love), copic coloring and modge podging--all my favorites!  For finishing touches, I added some bling/dimension with sequins, glitter glue wings and dimensional glaze for the character's eyeglasses.

I love these sweet little girls! And, it's a great message in these sometimes challenging times in which we live.  You can pick up your own sheet over in the store! Go on!  Be awesome!

TTFN, Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment