Thursday, August 6, 2015

I Brake for Tea ...

Hello IBFS fans !!

It's Crystal here and today I a fun project for you using the Birthday Tea Bag Wrapper I made tow Tea Wrappers and then created a cute tea cup shape card to go with them . I Brake for Stamps has several cute wrappers in the store here I am sure you will find the perfect one for your occasion coming up.



IMG_4049IMG_4045IMG_4044

Supplies used : Birthday Tea Bag Wrapper ,  Silhouette Store 3 pc tea cup Design ID #9701 , MFT leafy flourish die , MFT spiral flower , Impression Obsession words on edge die , Martha Stewart fern punch , half pearls , seam binding ribbon , crochet trim , bazzill card stock , copic markers , stickles , glossy accents

I hope this has inspired you to check out the Tea Wrappers in the online store .
For more creative inspiration visit my blog  @ www.8upscrapin.com

Crystal Lopez – Design Team member for IBFS

1 comment:

  1. I love how you colored the tea wrapper. I had actually not heard of these until I saw them on IBFS website. I think they're adorable, different. Love the matching teapot card too.

    ReplyDelete