Monday, May 18, 2015

I Brake For Unicorns

{Jane Bosi}  Happy Monday, Brakers!!  I'm hoping today is as magical as my colorful Unicorn card!  Isn't this just the BEST image?  There is a large and small version of this image---mine is the large one!

I always am a bit uncertain with such a straight forward card.....must be those years of layers, gadgets, fancy cuts, embellishments and more!  Simply stamped with Memento black ink, colored with copics and a layer of Stickles glitter glue....what would a unicorn be without glittery rainbow hair?  Just a horse with a horn, I'm afraid!  Speaking of horns, I added a layer or two of crystal effects to the horn to give it some dimension.

Finally, I added THE PERFECT sentiment from the Fashionista Half Sheet.  Go ahead.....Shine, be you!
Don't forget to be awesome!

TTFN, Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment