Thursday, May 21, 2015

I Brake for the Bride ...

Hello IBFS fans !!!

It's Crystal here and today I am using the bride image from Seniors Full sheet  , I water colored the image and the background , I am loving the look of fluid no control water pools especially in the backgrounds .I used Derwent Inktense watercolor pencils and Tim Holtz ind pads to do my water coloring .

IMG_3888IMG_3887IMG_3886
IMG_3889

Dies used : KaiserCraft script words , MFT stax set 2 , and a moroccan background lattice die ( not sure of name bought 2nd hand ) , Heartfelt Arianna Blooms die , MS branch punch
Thanks for stopping in ,I hope this card has inspired you to get inky with some rubber stamps today ,
for this image and so many more visit the IBFS store  .

Crystal Lopez – Design Team member for IBFS

IMG_5231

No comments:

Post a Comment