Saturday, May 2, 2015

I Brake for Lakes!

Hello and happy Saturday!

Best day of the week isn't it?  Today I'm jumping the gun a little bit.  My husband's birthday is in August and we always return to the lake he grew up on to rent a cottage for his birthday week.  When I saw these recent releases at I Brake For Stamps I jumped all over them!!  Then, when my husband went to China for 2 weeks on business I had some free (private) time to craft and so I took advantage of that and made his card now.


I used two new releases called CANOE SCENE and PADDLE FRAME.


On the inside I used the birthday verse from BOTANICAL.
I just know he's going to love this card.  Now I just have to keep it hidden for the next few months...and remember where I put it when it's time to pack for the trip.




1 comment:

  1. How nice! I really like the canoe scene. The frame is such a great touch!

    ReplyDelete