Tuesday, May 12, 2015

I Brake for Owl's and Kisses

Good morning peeps, Beth here this week with a mixed media canvas.....I have been trying new things and have used quite a few stamps from the store.


As you can probably tell I had so much fun working on this canvas the hardest part was waiting for the different media to dry.

Started off with a blank canvas that I stenciled the word Dream, Brick Wall and the Zig Zag down the side.......after that dried I spread Gesso over the entire canvas......next came the fun used Gelato's worked them in with my fingers then added different stamped elements along with some Distress Inks.

I used the following stamps on this piece Large With This Kiss that was colored with Copics, Large Owl, Large Script Background,  dots from Half Sheet 122A , and the circles from Remember When....I just realized my owl is upside down I tried stamping him on the canvas didn't turn out well so I stamped on paper and glued it to the canvas......printed Soar in the circles under the Owl, also added the flowers, buttons, and gems.

Hope you have enjoyed my post today as much as I did making it.....see you next week.
Hugs
Beth

1 comment:

  1. What a gorgeous mixed media canvas Beth, what a fun owl and image.

    Hugs diane

    ReplyDelete