Thursday, April 23, 2015

I Brake for Motor Cycles ....

Hello IBFS fans !!!

Crystal here and today I made a masculine card , I use to have such a hard time with masculine cards until I discovered the formula.... Texture  , Muted color , and Subtle bling  instead of glitter ,try wink of stella, I used glossy accents to add shiny bling. I used an image from Senior Full sheet , I chose to use the man on the motor cycle for this card .


my texture is a diamond plate layer that I made by using stick glue to adhere aluminium foil to card stock and the I die cut the fishtail banner and then embossed with a Time Holtz Diamond plate folder  I chose a graffiti paper background and went with rusty orange card base , I added glossy accents to headlight and wink of stella to all the metal for subtle bling , guys like shiny chrome and diamond plate , both are shiny bling so see you can add bling to a guys card and still look manly , I used a EK chain punch to add more interest and adhered it with tiny staples. , I used a script die for a sentiment .

IMG_38218upscrapin_LogoIMG_3826
carry the theme to the inside
IMG_3825

Thanks for stopping in ,I hope this card has inspired you to get inky with some rubber stamps today ,
for this image and so many more visit the IBFS store  .

Crystal Lopez – Design Team member for IBFS

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE this card, Crystal. It is so cute. I love what you've done to enhance this image.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thx so much Peggy T. , I really enjoy bringing these images to life , Thx for leaving a commit ,I love getting feed back : )
    Happy Scrapping Crystal

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beth thx so much for the sweet words, so happy you enjoyed my creations , I sent this card to my sister and she loved it too.

    ReplyDelete