Monday, April 6, 2015

I Brake For Bistered Flowers

{jane bosi}
Happy Monday, Brakers!  I have a sunny flower card to share....it is near freezing and gray where I am so, I really need this project to rain a little sunshine in my soul!

I created my background using bisters and an ink dip technique.  I started by scattering some green bisters on my nonstick craft sheet.  After adding water, I dipped the water color paper into the wet colors.  When using a dip technique, allow the inks to dry between dips.  This creates layers of color--which I find more interesting.  After the green was dry, I repeated the same steps with yellow bisters.

Finally, I added several flower images from Floral Half Sheet 148B.  To add color to my florals, I again used my craft sheet and scribbled various colors of distress markers.  Then, I picked up color with my aqua brush and layered it on.

Go on, with ya!  Get inky now and don't forget to be awesome!
TTFN, Jane

2 comments: