Thursday, April 2, 2015

I Brake for Funny Bunny ..

Hello IBFS fans !
Its Crystal here and Spring is in the air and flower season is not far behind ,so today I made a cute Easter card using the cute Funny Bunny and I made him the center of my 3D flower on the front of my card . The flower on this card is a cut from the Silhouette store that I molded and curled the petals with a ball stylus and molding mat . The Funny Bunny was colored with copic makers and die cut with a circle die and popped up on pop dots in the center of the flower.


IMG_3765
IMG_3768
inside my card
IMG_3767
Thanks for stopping in ,I hope this card has inspired you to get inky with some rubber stamps today ,
for this image and so many more visit the IBFS store  .

Crystal Lopez – Design Team member for IBFS
DT_logo
crystal_lopez_bio_pic

No comments:

Post a Comment