Tuesday, April 28, 2015

I Brake for Bister and a Woodsy Scene

Good morning all our Braker Fan's, I am back today with a project I worked on over the week-end using Bister's and various stamps from IBFS.


Okay now let me see if I can explain what I did....first I used some blue and yellow Bister's sprinkled them on a transparency sheet and spritzed with water next I crumbled a piece of plastic wrap and dipped it in to the Bister's adding light coloring on my white card stock.....next I stamped the larger tree with Frayed Burlap distress ink masked that one and then stamped the smaller trees .....next I stamped the grass from Half Sheet 137A with Pine Needle distress ink and lastly added the Silhouette Bear also using Frayed Burlap.....next I did a few clouds and sun using Broken China, Mustard Seed and Worn Lipstick distress inks.....this layer was mounted on and embossed piece of green card stock with a little burgundy twine added.....and I then mounted it all on a piece of rust colored card stock.

This is really my first scene card which I have been happy enough to share so I hope you have enjoyed it as much as I did making it.

Till next Tuesday, Beth signing off.

Hugs
Beth

1 comment:

  1. Well, I love your scene. Great background for the elements you put on it too. Love it.

    ReplyDelete