Tuesday, December 23, 2014

I Brake for Snowflakes

Good Morning peeps...Beth here with the last of my Christmas projects.....today I have made a gift box using the gift punch board....I needed a small box for my daughter, so this is what I came up with.

I made my box out of blue card stock after creating the box I stamped the Snowflakes from the Christmas Plate all over it with embossing ink added silver embossing powder and got out my heat gun.....added some blue ribbon.


Next I made a tag using the Stampin-Up ornament punch added a Snowflake to the tag colored the top silver and added that to my box.

Well that will do it for me today still have lots to do  before Thurs....so just let me end this with Wishes to you all of a Merry Christmas and Prosperous New Year.

Hugs
Beth

1 comment:

  1. Very beautiful Beth. I love the colors used. Merry Christmas to you too!

    ReplyDelete