Monday, December 29, 2014

I Brake For Boat Wishes....

{jane bosi}
I'm sailing into the new year with barely a backward look!  Happy Monday, Brakers!!

Can you believe 2015 is almost upon us?  Crazy!  I hope you all have enjoyed restful and safe holidays and are also fixed on the year of possibility that lies ahead of us!

I have a fun and colorful card to share today!  I began with a section of double sided designer paper, cutting two same sized pieces and layering them as you see.  The grayish/brownish (I can't decide what color it actually is) piece is the first layer; the top designer paper has the large half circle cut out of it.  I like it this way for the added dimension it creates in real life. 

I've used Always Time For Friendship sheet and Typewriter/Diamonds Half sheet to complete the stamping on my card.  The "best wishes" I created using a jumbo rotary stamp I picked up.....I like the look of it :)

It is my wish for you.....for 2015, all the best!

TTFN, Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment