Monday, December 22, 2014

I Brake For Angels

{jane bosi}

Happy Three Days before Christmas!!  THREE DAYS!!!  Are you ready for this?  My list still has several must do items on it.  The first was begin transitioning my stamping from the Holy Family, Santa and Elves.  I thought this clean and simple card would be a move in the right direction!

I love this little angel with her quirky hair!  She's called Heavenly Day Halos and I think she's a great image for just about any kind of card!  She's colored with distress markers and a little bit of Stickles.  I combined her with a sentiment from the Fashionista half sheet.  I guess it's kind of become a theme with me :)

I cut a few different widths from some colorful scraps and stylized a couple of them for some added interest.  The yellow strip bears an image from the Lace Borders half sheet.  I use those lace images so often!  If someone told me I had to reduce my stamp inventory {gasp!}, those would definitely stay!!

Now, I'm off to make some cookies and wrap gifts for the five kiddos....that should take a day!  LOL!!

TTFN, Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment