Thursday, December 4, 2014

I Brake for Presents !!!

Hello I Brake For Stamps fans !!!

It's Crystal here with a Christmas card using  Cammy with gifts from the online store , she is so cute and sure to brighten anyone's Christmas if you make a card with her.


IMG_3469IMG_3470

I copic colored her , the bow is a die from Lil Inkers Designs  , the Merry Christmas is a die from Intricutz dies  , I used a gold foiled card stock that I put a sheet of Sizzix double-sided adhesive on and then die cut it , the die then pops out with the adhesive in it , perfect for skinny letters like this .The paper is 6x6 American Crafts Merry Mint , 6 x 6 papers are perfect for cards because the print is sized down smaller : )
Thanks for stopping in ,I hope this card has inspired you to get inky with some rubber stamps today ,
for this image and so many more visit the IBFS store  .
when you visit I Brake for Stamps store  they have an awesome sale going on called CYBER MONDAY ALL WEEK!
All IBFS full sheets (rubber only) are just $15.00 each! (That's up to 37% off the rubber only price). There are 189 to choose from.
Check them out here:
http://ibrakeforstamps.com/FullSheets-IBFS.aspx
Crystal Lopez – Design Team member for IBFS

DT_logo
crystal_lopez_bio_pic

No comments:

Post a Comment