Monday, December 1, 2014

I Brake for Beetle Bailey?

 {jane bosi}

Stepping out of the proverbial box today!!  I love this Rob Meijer Christmas for Stampinback sheet!  I'll probably be playing around with it for a few weeks, yet :)  Best pick your own up and we can play along!

I wanted to use a fun stencil technique from the Technique Junkie Sensational Stencils CD.  The sunburst stencil from Ranger was the perfect stencil as I envisioned the bright lights of that famous star!

I completed the background piece rather quickly and moved on to selecting the perfect image to go along with my vision.  It's not as easy as you think---just check the whole sheet out!  They are all so cute!

As I colored and trimmed my shepherd boy, I realized, he really reminds me of Beetle Bailey....

See what I mean?  If there's an award for out of the box Christmas card creating.....I nominate me!

LOL!!  Have a great one!

TTFN, Jane



No comments:

Post a Comment