Thursday, April 23, 2015

I Brake for Motor Cycles ....

Hello IBFS fans !!!

Crystal here and today I made a masculine card , I use to have such a hard time with masculine cards until I discovered the formula.... Texture  , Muted color , and Subtle bling  instead of glitter ,try wink of stella, I used glossy accents to add shiny bling. I used an image from Senior Full sheet , I chose to use the man on the motor cycle for this card .


my texture is a diamond plate layer that I made by using stick glue to adhere aluminium foil to card stock and the I die cut the fishtail banner and then embossed with a Time Holtz Diamond plate folder  I chose a graffiti paper background and went with rusty orange card base , I added glossy accents to headlight and wink of stella to all the metal for subtle bling , guys like shiny chrome and diamond plate , both are shiny bling so see you can add bling to a guys card and still look manly , I used a EK chain punch to add more interest and adhered it with tiny staples. , I used a script die for a sentiment .

IMG_38218upscrapin_LogoIMG_3826
carry the theme to the inside
IMG_3825

Thanks for stopping in ,I hope this card has inspired you to get inky with some rubber stamps today ,
for this image and so many more visit the IBFS store  .

Crystal Lopez – Design Team member for IBFS

4 comments:

  1. I LOVE this card, Crystal. It is so cute. I love what you've done to enhance this image.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thx so much Peggy T. , I really enjoy bringing these images to life , Thx for leaving a commit ,I love getting feed back : )
    Happy Scrapping Crystal

    ReplyDelete
  3. Crystal love love love this card your die-cuts and embossing are the perfect touch for that old biker...great job as always.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Beth thx so much for the sweet words, so happy you enjoyed my creations , I sent this card to my sister and she loved it too.

      Delete