Monday, September 30, 2024

Seasons Blessings

 Hi everyone, Steph Ackerman here today.

Today I am using some amazing products from I Brake for Stamps.

I Brake for Stamps: Celebrate our Blessings


Stamp the phrase with brown ink and color the leaves with Copic Markers.
Mat the panel with kraft cardstock.


Creating a card from orange cardstock, I added a green panel and adhered the phrase.
Rhinestones finished off the card.


I then stamped the phrase on pattern paper and embossed it.
Creating a card from green cardstock, I tore the same green paper used in the first card.
Tearing the stamped panel, I matted it with kraft cardstock, then added it to the card.
Rhinestones were added to the corner of the card.

Thanks for stopping by.


Steph

Looking for more Inspiration? Click the links below!
The Blank Page Muse Shop https://blankpagemuse.com/

Save 15% of your Blank Page Muse orders with discount code:  BPMSteph

No comments:

Post a Comment