Sunday, September 29, 2024

Eiffel Tower

 I love ALL THINGS PARIS. When I saw the Eifel Tower stamp, I could not pass it up. Someday I hope to visit Paris. 


Stamp used from I Brake for Stamps
Eiffel Tower with Text

Stencils used from Blank Page Muse
Bedazzled Diamonds Stencil designed by Pam Bray PBSTbdzz
Butterflies and Flowers Layering Mixed Media Stencil BPMSTbflower

Other supplies:
Tim Holtz Distress Oxide Inks
Peacock Feathers
Twisted Citron
Villainous Purple
Blending tool/s
Stamp Platform
White cardstock
Black cardstock mat
Staz-on Ink 
Black Gems

Ink blend the background with the Tim Holtz Distress Oxide Inks: Peacock Feathers and Twisted Citron.  I love these colors together. then with the Butterflies and Flowers  and Tim Holtz Distress Oxide Ink: Villainous Potion add a few butterflies. 


On a stamp platform stamp the Eiffel Tower using Staz-on Ink. 


With the Bedazzled Diamonds Stencil  add a few diamonds around the Eiffel Tower with Tim Holtz Distress Oxide Ink: Scorched Timber.


Mount the stamped panel on black cardstock and adhere to card base.  Add a few gems to the bottom right of the card. 



Please visit our social media sites for more stamping fun!

I Brake For Stamps - https://ibrakeforstamps.com/
The Blank Page Muse- https://blankpagemuse.com/

 

No comments:

Post a Comment