Sunday, September 3, 2017

I Brake for...Lady Fall


Fall is in the air here in Ohio! I can feel it and smell it! The chill is such a blessing after the hot humid summer we experienced. I love fall, it is my FAVORITE season, though I don't care for pumpkin spice. ;) I LOVE the cool fresh air, being bundled up, and watching children frolic in leaves!

This year the autumnal equinox falls on September 22nd. There is a LOT of time to place your order for fall, Halloween and Thanksgiving themed stamps at I Brake For Stamps. Della has an incredibly fast turn around as well as flat rate shipping. You'll have your fall cards ready before you know it!

While you are shopping, I urge you to look at this stamp set, Lady of Fall. This is a stunning, and HUGE stamp, and she has sisters! There is a lady for each of the seasons! Search "Lady of" and you'll see all 4 of these beautiful women! How lovely they'd all be colored and framed together! I absolutely plan to do this!

Like many of the cards I have made for I Brake For Stamps I painted this using Zig Clean Color Brushes. I feel like they just beg to be painted! I finished it off with a sentiment I had in my stash, which I embossed with gold embossing powder. I really didn't want the sentiment to take away from the image, Lady of Fall was so beautiful.


I have been working on quite a few fall and Halloween themed cards, I just can't wait to show you everything I have in store. You should go take a gander at all of the options, there are SO many to choose from at I Brake For Stamps, a simple search of "Fall" offers 5 pages of options!


I hope I have inspired you, I can't wait to see what you make with their options!






No comments:

Post a Comment