Monday, September 11, 2017

I Brake for Vintage Halloween Cards

Hi everyone! It's Monica from Taylormadecards4u. Did you know that I have a 7 days of Halloween series going on right now on my you tube channel? Well I do, and this is my 5th card of the series.

I am sharing with you my process for creating a vintage Halloween card.   


I am using three stamps from I brake for stamps to create this card, Ruler Background, Girl on Pumpkin and Travel Planes and Letters

I cut out several pieces of paper to create a layered vintage design. I used a distressing tool as well as some distress oxides to age the paper.

As a final touch, I embellished the card with a word band, remnant rubs and some paper flowers.

To see how I created this card you can check out the video over on my you tube channel. 

Thanks for stopping by!


No comments:

Post a Comment