Wednesday, August 30, 2017

I Brake For...Pie And Desserts!

Hello stamping friends - Nancy here today!  Do you love pie?  Desserts?  Sweet things?


This delicious stamp is called Pie And Desserts and can be found here. 

So...true confessions here ....I never met a dessert I did not like!  My husbands favorite pie is cherry and this card will probably go to him.  I love lemon meringue, but would never turn down a slice of cherry pie!

I stamped the image with memento ink and colored it with copics.  A stitched square die was used for the main panel and an angled stitched/scalloped die for the bottom of the red mat piece.  I could not resist putting the red gingham ribbon on the card and I really like how the red pops against the kraft cardstock.   The enamel dots in the corners were pink so I used a dark red copic marker to change the color to coordinate with the card.    The "steam" over the pie was highlighted with a stardust gel pen to add a bit of shine to it.  Here is a close up.



Please stop by the IBFS store to find this and thousands of other stamps.  I know you will find something to your liking!

Thanks for stopping by today!


No comments:

Post a Comment