Monday, March 21, 2016

I Brake For Watercolors

{jane bosi}  Happy Easter Week!  It kind of snuck up on me this year so, instead of a cute bunny (get this one....there's only TWO left!) or a little chick  (this one is going FAST!) or these that you can get RIGHT away, this week, I have flowers!

I love this Kerr jar image and I know I've used a bunch, but it's just so darn fun to color!  I was in the mood to water color--I've been working on the no line water color technique.  You can see the ink I used to stamp this so, I'm not quite there, but I like the finished product just the same ;)

Have a great week!  Be Awesome!  Jane

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card. I love the great memory it brings to mind. I usually used a canning jar to keep my bouquets of flowers in too years ago.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful flowers,& love your water coloring! Hope you have a Happy Easter too!
    hugs
    Cheryl

    ReplyDelete