Tuesday, March 22, 2016

I Brake for Dahlias!

It's officially spring and though we had a little snowfall last night, the trees are beginning to bud and bloom, which means that the flowers will not be far behind.

Here's my card with the Quarter Sheet Dahlia (Stampinback) that is available at I Brake for Stamps.


I wasn't very familiar with dahlias until I went to Madrid last fall. While there, we visited a public garden that had a plethora of dahlias in all different colors of the rainbow, plus black and white. Gorgeous!

I Brake for Stamps is where you'll find great selections of Stampinback stamps plus lots of other stamps from other stamp companies. Click on my badge below to be whisked over to I Brake for Stamps to check out all of the goodies!


Thanks for visiting today!

1 comment:

  1. Kathi your card is absolutely Beautiful!! Love the flower you used and your sentiment too! Awww we got snow here today :( at least it didn't stick to the ground or anything else. But we had 70's this weekend, and then snow today, our weather here is weird I tell ya...hehehehe Hope you have a Happy Easter!!
    Sending hugs
    Cheryl

    ReplyDelete