Monday, July 6, 2015

I'm Brakin' Again!

{jane bosi}  Happy Monday, Brakers!  After, what I am hoping will be, a short hiatus, I'm back to stamping!! As my first, out-of-the-gate project, I reached for one of my all time favorite stamp sets, Come Fly With Me!  I love these whimsical characters.  They are fun to color and, also, fun to add to colorful backgrounds.

Water coloring seems to be all the rage in some of the stamping circles I follow.  Everyone is using this water color product or that.  I'm not going to lie, it's a little hard to keep up with. Using sharpies and rubbing alcohol (because I already had them....), I've tried to emulate a water color look.  In truth, I was attempting something else, but I liked the result......so, I went with it!  I'm kinda like that in real life.....

Thanks for stopping by!

Have an inky day and, don't forget to be awesome!
TTFN, Jane



No comments:

Post a Comment