Thursday, July 23, 2015

I Brake for Reindeers ...

Hello IBFS fans !!!

It's Crystal and I am back with another Christmas in July card , I hope you have gotten inspired to play along , the end goal is to be ahead of the Christmas card game ... To today we have a reindeer helping in this game ..lol get it Reindeer games .. okay maybe I better stick to card making and leave the funnies to the comedians ..lol

Today's card is a shaker card and the image I am using is from the Holiday squares set of 4 and I am using the cute reindeer .I stamped the base layer of my card with the image and I colored him with copic markers , then cut a top layer 1/8" smaller cut a rounded square  then I embossed with a snowflake folder and then ran chalk over the raised snowflakes , i added a window sheet to the backside of my top layer and the used two layers of double stick foam tape around the window I have created , I added seed beads sequins on top of my image and them top with top layer of my card . I added a die cut snowflake and my die cut sentiment .

2015-07-22 20.43.542015-07-22 20.44.292015-07-22 20.44.402015-07-22 20.44.172015-07-22 20.44.59

Come back next week to see another Christmas card in my Christmas in July celebration ...
I hope this has inspired you to start on some Christmas cards and we will all be ahead of the Christmas card game ..lol
for this image and so many more visit the IBFS store  .

Crystal Lopez – Design Team member for IBFS

No comments:

Post a Comment